, , , ,

View All Posts


June 03, 2006

Plumbing, continued...

In case you were having trouble visualizing the 28 tubes and wires from the earlier blog....

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

STILL HANDSOME!

 
At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes he is, Jordan. Drew's a champ!

Drew, you are looking good. Hang in there. After today, we are closer than ever. We are with you all the way.
TEAM LLEWELLYN IS AMAZING!

Hug, love and prayers,
Pam & Charles

 
At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess it's a little difficult to sleep on your stomach! It's amazing to me what the body can tolerate. I wouldn't want to wake up until this was all over! Love and prayers - D

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never been a "Duke" fan but i'm truly glad "Drew" and family are where they are right now. Sounds like the nursing staff is Wonderful and Caring.... that's what you need @ this point... I was listening to a Great speaker yesterday, Billy Graham, and one thing he said especially, stood out in his talk... "I don't know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future"..... that's so much how we have to look @ life... Knowing that God is our future and he is in total control.. My prayers are with you daily.... hugs and kisses to all, susie and family

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew, you can carry off any look no matter how challenging. The TEAM is constantly in our thoughts here sending positive energy and thoughts your way. Love to all! Ginny & Co.

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jane,
Just ran into Wade and heard that Drew is awake! HOORAY!!! Hope things continue to improve!!!

GET 'EM DREW!!!

ROBIN C.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home