I have the three pictures from Mary's blog printing as I write this and they will hang on my refrigerator. Westbrook is beautiful and everyone looks happy.Ben looks almost asleep. Love you all. Great-aunt Barbara
congrats from downunder, Benny looks very tired! Who delivered that baby Ben/Mary?!!!!!!!! Much love to all well done granny Jane you now have the next generation to dote on, what will Bowley's name be? Love and hugs to all The Inglis
oh my gosh.... How Beautiful.... Congratulations "Llewellyn family" don't ya just love babies??!!.... so tiny and innocent... we love you.... susie, dan, brad dj and kendall
Wow, congratulations to Grannie & Gramps, Aunts & Uncles and of course to Mum & Dad ... wonderful news that Westbrook Austin has FINALLY made it out into the big wide world ... a bouncing baby boy. Glad to hear that all are doing well. Eagerly await the news of the day with respect to you Drew. You are AMAZING mate ....I continue to be inspired and in awe of your determination and dexerity. With the 9th May not far off .. it sounds like you continue to amaze everyone ..... you are truly inspirational .... Best wishes from downunder, Jill Grimm
In honor of Mary becoming a new mother (yay!) and Drew's involvement with the National Marrow Donor Program, I thought I would post this information:
"A nationwide campaign will be conducted Mother's Day weekend at more than 100 sites around the country."
There are three locations in Charlotte (i.e. Hendrick's Mini Cooper on Independence) that will conduct free bone marrow testing for anyone who wants to join the National Marrow Donor Program. Click here for the testing locations, dates, and times for sites around the United States.
Read more about the "Thanks Mom! Marrow Donor Drive" here
Click here to view photo albums. No password required.
Family and friends are also invited to upload their pictures of Drew into the Favorite Pictures of Drew photo album. Click here to upload photos. The following login information can be used to upload:
Login: Gameon2
Password: gameon2
12 Comments:
I have the three pictures from Mary's blog printing as I write this and they will hang on my refrigerator. Westbrook is beautiful and everyone looks happy.Ben looks almost asleep. Love you all.
Great-aunt Barbara
congrats from downunder, Benny looks very tired! Who delivered that baby Ben/Mary?!!!!!!!! Much love to all well done granny Jane you now have the next generation to dote on, what will Bowley's name be? Love and hugs to all The Inglis
TOO BEAUTIFUL!!!
Will his first shoes be soccer cleats?
He's beautiful! There's just no more precious sight than that. Great picture...
Scott & Elaine Cox
oh my gosh.... How Beautiful.... Congratulations "Llewellyn family" don't ya just love babies??!!.... so tiny and innocent... we love you.... susie, dan, brad dj and kendall
Wow, congratulations to Grannie & Gramps, Aunts & Uncles and of course to Mum & Dad ... wonderful news that Westbrook Austin has FINALLY made it out into the big wide world ... a bouncing baby boy. Glad to hear that all are doing well. Eagerly await the news of the day with respect to you Drew. You are AMAZING mate ....I continue to be inspired and in awe of your determination and dexerity. With the 9th May not far off .. it sounds like you continue to amaze everyone ..... you are truly inspirational .... Best wishes from downunder, Jill Grimm
Congratulations to the new Grandparents. What a special day for the Llewellyn and cox families. I'm so happy for you all. Lots of love, Rachel
I'm a cousin-auntie!! Congrats everyone!
Love Cara
Congrats! I'm thrilled for you all. Another generation of Chandlers! Congrats especially to Uncle Drew! Spoil him rotten!
Love to all
Christy
In honor of Mary becoming a new mother (yay!) and Drew's involvement with the National Marrow Donor Program, I thought I would post this information:
"A nationwide campaign will be conducted Mother's Day weekend at more than 100 sites around the country."
There are three locations in Charlotte (i.e. Hendrick's Mini Cooper on Independence) that will conduct free bone marrow testing for anyone who wants to join the National Marrow Donor Program. Click here for the testing locations, dates, and times for sites around the United States.
Read more about the "Thanks Mom! Marrow Donor Drive" here
Congratulations again!
Congrats on being an uncle, Drew! And congrats to your parents on their first grand-baby! So glad that Team Llewelyn seems to be doing so well :)
Congratulations.
Withrows
Post a Comment
<< Home